PROMOTING YOUR WEB SITE
In today's competitive Business climate, it is imperitive that you broaden your potential Customer base as much as possible.
To give you that competitive edge, it is also imperitive that you let these potential Customers, know everything there is to know about your
Business. This starts off with the obvious ones:
- What you sell / Services that you provide
- What Special Offers you are running (i.e. Buy one get one Free)
However, these days the competitive
is given to the Company that allows their potential Customers to find out about their:
- Customer Service skills (i.e. are queries answered quickly?, are staff polite & helpful?)
- Product quality (i.e. do they sell a sturdy good quality Product?)
- Customer base (i.e. are Customers generally happy, do they feel that they have got value for money?)
The best way to do this, is to integrate your Web Site / Web App / Mobile App with Third Party Tools (such as Facebook, Blogging Databases).
GETTING WEB SITES NOTICED
The initial step in Web Marketing is the most obvious - is to advertise your Web Site / Web App / Mobile App. These days this is done in many
ways (i.e. SEO, on-line Advertising and traditional Newspaper Advertising).
We can help you get your Web Site 'on the map'!
Email Marketing is a very powerful tool and is often seen as an expensive mystery to Small Businesses. This is a myth!
Once you have collated your list of Customers for us, it's easy!
We can then:
- Create your Email Marketing Campaigns
- Integrate your Web Site / Web App / Mobile App with Third Party Marketing tools to ensure that your Customers always only receive Emails
that are relevant to them
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
These days, your Customers expect that they can 'find you' on Facebook, Twitter etc. and throught them they expect to be able to find out what
your Customers really think of you!
This can be a daunting prospect, but is a neccessary part of the Business World in 2020!
We can integrate your Web Site / Web App / Mobile App with Blogging tools, Facebook, Twitter etc. giving you the edge on your competitors.